The Confection Integration is a dedicated Confection service which can be used to send data received to other platforms. An integration can be of two types:
- Real Time: the integration is triggered once the data reaches Confection. Useful for use cases where you need small pieces of data sent as fast as possible.
- Batch Data: the integration is triggered in specific cycles, sending batch groups of data at once. Useful for use cases where data is not time-sensitive.
The integration base cost is 1 request. Integrations with advanced filtering and querying, will use Confection Transmission requests in your account behalf, the API requests will be charged as usual. It's important to understand how each integration may charge your account to better decide what type of integration you want. There is no difference in Real Time and Batch Data base price cost, the main difference is that Real Time will execute more often.
Integration requests also counts to your quota usage and follow the Substation rule. If your account is over limit or inactive, it will ignore any new request. Note that, once you reach your quota, the integrations will keep running for a while, charging accordling. This is done to prevent unsync of any data received close to the quota reached time.
The Google Analytics integration will submit every data captured by Confection Analytics to your Google Analytics account.
This integration is currently only available for Google Univeral Analytics. This means that the new Google Analytics 4 will not work by now. An integration for Google Analytics 4 should come soon.
To use this integration, you just need to enter your Google Analytics Tracking ID. After activating the Integration, you should start seeing data flowing to your Google Analytics account, as it works in real time and will activate whenever we receive a "pageview" event. This integration is smart enough to capture all data sent without additional requests to Confection API.
- Type: Real Time
- Cost: 1 request per trigger
- Triggers: Event "pageview"
- Data Sent: UUID, IP, URL, Browser, Referrer and Language
- Navigate to Integrations menu
- Click on "New Integration"
- Select "Google Analytics" on step 1.
- Enter your "Tracking ID" on step 2.
- Click on "Create".
- Review the integration information and click on "Activate Integration".
- Done! The integration is ready.